Wednesday 20 January 2016

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover



I just finished ready Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover and it was amazing. Miles and Tate's story is different than any I've ever read before. Looking into this author (because I like to do that when I'm about to dive into a new author I've never read before) Colleen's story's are described as Fifty Shades meet's The Notebook and I believe this statement to be true for Ugly Love. You have the raw sex with the story of falling in love.

Miles wasn't looking for love and Tate was too busy trying to focus on her career that she wasn't looking for love but they ended up finding love in each other. Miles has a horrible past of heart break and doesn't ever want to feel love again, that is until Tate but he's scared to fall in love again. He has 2 rules for Tate, Don't ask about my past and don't think about a future. This story is told in both Tate and Miles' point of view with Miles' point of view telling us the story of his past. After a chapter of the present, we go back to Miles past to piece together why he's so afraid to love again.

I rated this book 5 out of 5, I just couldn't put it down. I started it last night and finished it tonight but while I was trying to sleep last night and desperately trying to work today thoughts of Miles and Tate kept floating into my mind and I just couldn't wait to get home and finish this amazing story. I'm sad that it's over but can hopefully look forward to a movie to see this book brought to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment