Wednesday 20 January 2016

Aced by K. Bromberg

I was scared to read this book, not because I thought Kristy would ruin the image I have of Colton and Rylee but because I wasn’t ready for Rylee and Colton’s story to end. I stumbled upon the driven series and K. Bromberg after reading a few other romance series and needing something new to read and I immediately fell in love with the story and Kristy’s writing. She has a way of writing that makes you feel like you personally know the characters. Ace is a continuation of the Driven series. It’s not the story told again in Colton’s point of view, but the story of what happens after marriage and children. We get to see Colton as a husband and a father and let me tell you, it’s wonderful. It made me fall in love with Colton all over again.

What an amazing story of ups and downs. I can’t count the number of times my heart sank reading through this story. It had a great mix of sexy and seriousness much like the other 4 books from this series. This story is about the bad playboy racer who got the girl and married her, how does he handle being a husband and a father.You can feel Rylee and Colon’s love for each other jump out of the pages every chapter. It feels so real, like your reading a journal entry and not a novel. This is a definite read if you have read the other Driven books.

No comments:

Post a Comment