Friday 29 January 2016

Play Me by Katie McCoy

All I can say is WOW. That book was amazing! It was sexy as hell and romantic. You can’t help but fall in love with Jake and Ella.  I have never thought of food as sexy before but Katie made me see how sexy food can be. You can personally relate to these characters, Jake is a head chef at a restaurant and Ella is a piano teacher who is trying to win a mentor ship. They are regular people with regular incomes. It was a nice change to read a book where the lead male wasn't rich and famous and a ladies man. 

I could not put this book down, it's that addictive. The only thing I disliked about the book was the ending, I feel like it just ended. Still I rate this 5 out of 5 and I will be waiting for more from this new author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment